The Quad-Driver Westone 4 R-Series will take your listening experience to an entirely different level. Four symmetrically balanced armature drivers engineered into an advanced three-way crossover network deliver breathtaking clarity, realism and imaging.
Westone’s True-Fit technology provides superior ergonomics and comfort.
The Epic Removable Cable with a low profile audiophile grade two-pin connector has high-strength and an ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with Aramid fiber.
Micro-Driver Balanced Armature Dual low frequency, single mid and single high frequency driver system.
Acoustic Symmetry +/- 2dB acoustically matched earpieces.
Sensitivity: 118 dB SPL @ 1Mw
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
Impedance: 31 ohms @ 1kHz
Driver: Four balanced armature drivers
Cable: EPIC removable cable
Features: Crush resistant travel case, assorted eartips, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, inline volume attenuator and wax loop for cleaning
Micro-Driver Balanced Armature Technology
- Ultra-accurate four-driver system for the most dynamic sound available in a universal fit earphone.
Westone EPIC Cable
- Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
- Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
- Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
Westone True-Fit Technology
- 50 years experience with in-ear applications has yield optimum ergonomics and fit
- True -Fit sound port delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
R-Series earphones ship with Westone’s new Monitor Vault. Designed specifi cally for transporting high-end earphones and manufactured in Colorado of a highimpact polymer, it’s the perfect size for travel and storage. Each Monitor Vault features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design.